Your Help wanted by AMSAT-NA

Hi All,
During our Board Meeting in Toronto, the Directors Identified the
following positions that need to be filled urgently.

1) AMSAT Journal Editor - (Software supplied) for the January /February
2004 issue.
If you have any expertise in the layout of  articles  (particularly with
Adobe Pagemaker)  then please let me know.
we issue the journal every two months and on average the Journal Editor
spends about 80 hours per issue.
Generally the articles are readily available but on occasions  you may
need to twist a few arms.
Printing , advertising and distribution are looked after by the AMSAT Office
In these days of Fast International communications, it is not necessary
that you live in the USA or Canada,
however a solid working knowledge of English is essential, together with
a High speed modem
Can you help?

2)  AMSAT Marketing Director to assist in all aspects of Marketing AMSAT .
 We have a dynamic program for the foreseeable future and  really need
your assistance.
The first task involves development of a  "ECHO" launch fund campaign
We Have to raise $110,000.
As a person with Advertising and Marketing and Advertising  skills you
will head up this campaign.
You have possibly been a Marketing person, recently retired who would
like to contribute to your amateur Radio Hobby.
You may live in North America or any other country that can easily
communicate via E-Mail Fax Etc.

Please contact  me if you are interested in either of the above
positions and we will communicate further.

73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA