Somewhere Over the Rainbow!

Hi

Still an unsolved mysteries (TOO MUCH ERP power on AO-40) thank's for your 250 visits on my web site and for
your answers.

I cannot overstated to exercice caution when evaluating my experiences (EG: Dame Edna's). I would also
thank's those who refer me to this link:  http://www.altmann.haan.de/tubeolator/default.htm

I will let you know if this can help to solved the aura problem. I will have to used about 2 liters to coated
all my transmitting antennas. I will donate to whom is being concern the unused quantities,  but you will
have to pay for shipping and handling.

There is also an europeean link who explain an equivalent solution. This is also written in German and
French. Here is an excerpt from:  http://www.ennemoser.com/       the C37 solution

"Hier werden die akustischen und technischen Zusammenhänge des menschlichen Musik- und Hörempfindens
erläutert und die sensationellen Möglichkeiten, die sich der Musikwelt aufgrund dieser Erkenntnisse bieten,
aufgezeigt. Es sei dieses Forum die Basis, das Wissen, welches rund um dieses Thema entsteht, zu verbreiten
und zu erweitern."

I personnaly think it is not a language problem. One fact remain used any language on AO-40 when using too
much ERP power and it still produce detrimental effects to all the other users.

Fell free to navigate on the others links offered on the above mentionned sites. You will find a lot of
usefull reading to do while the passband will be closed soon on AO-40.

You will also be able to monitor on AO40RCVR the UHF AGC level when the UHF RX is on and all the downlinks
are closed. You will see tremendous AGC  jumps due to some ERP testers like me.  But again i reiterate to use
caution when experiencing on that matter. I'm still in shock after my encounter with my aura phenomenon.

Following your last comments i updated my WEB site:   www.qsl.net/ve2dwe

Live long and prosper!  We are not alone... something is currently watching you in your back...dont turn
back!!!

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator