JF6BCC on ARRL LoTW

Hello This is Yoshi JF6BCC.

  I am now trying to upload my QSO log on LoTW. Yesterday I put my
JF6BCC (Fixed) lof between sep-2000 and Oct-2003 on LoTW. The total
records were 2729 and maybe 90% of them are satellite QSO.

  After that LoTW said "2729 QSOs, 0 QSL." .... zero QSL? :-o

  Did I made some mistake? or nobody had not tryed to up yet who made QSO
with me? If somebody who made QSO with me before (except my portable
operation. they are not ready), please try to up any QSO data on LoTW.

  I am now waiting my certificate for JF6BCC/JD1 and KH2GR, and will try
to put my T88IY QSO on LoTW soon.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR/T88IY
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY,V63BP
jf6bcc@jarl.com or yoshi@kh2gr.callsign.org