Looking for audio recording of Friday morning talk

I had planned to make a tape recording of my talk on Friday morning at the
Amsat annual meeting, but I stupidly forgot to notice that the tape recorder
was on "pause" the entire time. If anyone who was there may have made a sound
recording, perhaps on their laptop, I would sure like to have it.

Thanks

Dan Schultz N8FGV