Re: BBQ Dish and G3RUH Patch Focal Point Help

Hi Bruce,

I'm not the expert on this but I don't believe a linear focused 2x3 dish
should be used with a circular patch feed.  K5OE did a lot of experiments
on this - you can see his findings at his web site [
http://members.aol.com/k5oe/ ]. From the front page click on the MMDS
Dishes and 2' Dish Mods links.

73

Emily