Icom 910 w/WiSP

 Anyone use an Icom 910 on the pacsat with a 2232? I'm having an odd
problem. Using the same 6 pin din cable I use with my 847, as pin out is the
same. I can't get the 910 to TX on the right band. It wants to receive and
transmit on the sub band. When I M/S the RX to main it doesn't hear on main,
only sub. It also wants to TX on sub only. Am I missing something? Of course
the setup from the 6 pin din back works FB on the 847, has for over 6 years.
Please, only 910 owners reply....

73 Jeff kb2m