Strange effects when using too much ERP

Hi to all

A curious and strange effect appears when i was testing ERP capability on my uplink antennas.

My antennas pointing at 90 degrees of elevation when suddenly, when i was checking the shy this aura appears
from nowhere. I quickly reduce my power but the aura dissapear only 3 minutes after.

Since many many more stations used way too much power for their uplink, i warned all ao-40 users to be very
carefull when using too much uplink power. It's could be LELIA revenge or a sign!

I manage to take a picture of this strange phenomenon go on this link:  www.qsl.net/ve2dwe.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator