Possible V2 Operation

Im going to be on Antigua Starting next Wednesday thru the following Monday
as part of a Team that will be operating the CQWW SSB Contest.
Im going to try and get on AO-7 as well as RS-15
I say try, because the main resaon for this trip is the contest. If
I can find some time inbetween setting up and making any emergency
repairs. I should be able to do it.
AO-40 is out for this trip, but will talk with some of the "Locals" and see
getting them operational.

If anyone wants try and set a specific sked.  I can try, but no guarantees!

73 de Mike

FDNY    All Gave Some
9-11-01  Some Gave All