Re: AO40rcv 2.xx and standard blocks

Hello This is Yoshi.

At 2003/10/15 00:43:13 Chris Grohmann wrote:
> I've noticed that the ability of the newer FEC versions of AO40rcv to
> decode the standard blocks seems to be worse than the older non-FEC versions.

  I also feel same. Last night I tried to check both 1.40 (newest/non-FEC)
and 2.04(newest/FEC) with switching (there was no FEC blockes sent), and
found that the score of good CRC of 2.04 was less than half of 1.40's.
  So yesterday I runned 1.40 with StaRCV to copy FEC blocks. It worked very
fine with my 1.1G/WinXP PC and onboard sound interface.

  73 de Yoshi JF6BCC.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR/T88IY
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY,V63BP
jf6bcc@jarl.com or yoshi@kh2gr.callsign.org