Re: VK9CD

Hello This is Yoshi JF6BCC.

At 2003/10/16 22:40:48 Gene Davies AA6NP wrote:
> That's too bad! I thought this morning would be a
> good last-chance-pass to work them.
<snip>
> > I just had a qso with VK9CD, op DM5TI. He told me that they now go qrt with
> > AO-40 operation because they have worked everyone possible on AO-40. They
> > will use the remaining time for HF operation
> >
> > 73
> >  Reinhard, DJ1KM

  So, Its a good chance to PUSH some SAT guys in VK and YB to let them
go to VK9X and VK9C! HiHi. There is two flights from Jakarta/YB or Perth/VK6
to VK9X Christmas once a week, and also can connect to VK9C from VK9X.
  I am also thinking of future trip to VK9X from Japan, but it needs at
least of 10 days off for minimun trip. 10 days off is difficult for us
common japanese workers (except retired OMs Hi)....

# I heard that the tour package ( R/T air ticket from Jakarta to VK9X,
# and 7 night stay in VK9X included, meals not included. ) will be about
# US$ 900... You need some more money for your meals/drinks, and the
# ticket to go Jakalta/YB.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR/T88IY
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY,V63BP
jf6bcc@jarl.com or yoshi@kh2gr.callsign.org