OSCAR status page

Hi all,

I recently aquired a new offsite server with much more bandwith than my
current one.  I've moved the OSCAR satellite page to this new machine in
the hopes that it will be faster loading.  I'd appreciate any feedback
on any changes you notice.  For the moment the site is accessable at the
address:
http://lithium.dcarr.org/david/
The address oscar.dcarr.org is not currently working but it will be
again very soon.
Thanks for your support of my efforts,
-David Carr
KD5QGR