Re: Whats the payload to fuel ratio for moon landing ?

I view several landers on internet and I noticed that all landers use
soft-landings on their feet, with about 2m per second final speed. <<

Hello

Not all are soft landers...the really early Rangers were "hard landers"...
Yeah probably none of them worked...history will one reveal wheather or not
Ranger 4's balsa lander did...but as a fine point only...and a note to
history.

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX