Whats the payload to fuel ratio for moon landing ?

Hi AMSATs,

Somebody knows if there is any formula to calculate the needed trust and
fuel to put some lander on the moon surface ?

I know it depends on the kind of mission, but I just want to have some idea
about the payload to fuel ratio. When I see pictures of moonlanders (or
drawings), its more fuel-tanks than payload :o(

I'm better with electronics than with space-engines :o)

I view several landers on internet and I noticed that all landers use
soft-landings on their feet, with about 2m per second final speed.
Does it matter lot of fuel when using a hard-landing ?? Lets say with 80m
per second as final landing (its more like crashing hihi) speed... , and
feet are extra weight, so we don't use any :o)

73 de PE1RAH,
Soon travelling around the world, but I will never stop thinking out some
new ideas :o)
---