RE: AO-40 - New User Needs Help

From: "Christensen, Eric" <CHRISTENSENE@MAIL.ECU.EDU>
Sent: Oct 16, 2003 11:47 AM
To: ''Amsat-Bb' ' <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] AO-40 - New User Needs Help

I appreciate everyone's help with websites and equipment ideas...  I can't
wait to really dig in and start getting these antennas...

Thanks,
Eric KF4OTN

My advice I've given to everyone that have asked me about satellite operation, or even ham radio in general, is your enjoyment of it will be directly proportional to the size & type of your antennas.   Do the best you can on the antennas you decide to use and you'll have alot of fun.  It will be neat to hear and welcome you to AO-40.  Phase three sats are the best! (MHO)

KB7ADL