From: Christensen, Eric
To: 'Amsat-Bb'
Sent: 10/15/03 10:06 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-40 - New User Needs Help

I am trying to put together some equipment for an AO-40 station.  Is
there a
website out there for beginning users of this satellite?  (I have looked
at
the AMSAT AO-40 website already).  I am unsure of the types of antennas
that
would even be feasible for this satellite.  I am continuing to look at
other's websites to get additional information but didn't know if there
was
an "Official" One-Stop shopping site that would give me all the
information
that I need.

Thanks,
Eric KF4OTN