Re: Calibrating rotators in fodtrack

Good Morning,

I think I made a mistake in my post of yesterday.  Actually the FODTRACK
interface wants to see 0 to 5VDC for 180 degrees of elevation (horizon to
horizon).  Since I use a 360 degree azimuth rotor for elevation I feed
the feebdack pot with 10 VDC.  Sorry for the bad information. That
actually provides 0 to 2.5 VDC for 0 to 90 degrees of elevation.

73 de Jess - W4MVB