FODTRACK interface

  Hi AMSATs,

I am impressed with the simplicity of FODTRACK interface!  I did not know that existed something proportional just by using 0-5 Volts-sense for El-Az.
Actually my homebrewing system for EL-AZ  it gives to me that voltage value!
It's ideal for homebrewing interface  and I'll make it ASAP.

Just a question: I was looking for IC U1 that icluding in Fodtrack interface (TLC7529 or similar)
and it seems like a rare IC here.
Is it available on any known shop, like RF-parts ?
If not, where  can I find it?

Thanks in advance

73 de Mak, SV1BSX

sv1bsx@yahoo.gr
http://www.qsl.net/sv1bsx

LAN MailServer: This Email has been checked by NORTON AntiVirus 2002
                                               No VIRUS found.