Re: RE: Sat Names for LoTW

LOTW is a "Johnny Come Lately". I suggest that we send letters to the ARRL
suggesting that THEY get their act together and use the satellite names
that have already been established. Why in the world would we let them
create new names and make us change? LOG WINDOW will continue to use the
name that is supplied by NOVA. Now if NOVA wants to change its names then
LW will have those new names.

I would further suggest that LOTW accept as a "match" both AO-07 and AO-7,
RS12/13 and RS-12 and RS-13. That is the logical thing to do.

W4SCO