Re: Calibrating rotators in fodtrack

Hi Ian,

The "calibrate" signal for FODTRACK does not do anything to actually
calibrate the antenna.  It merely directs the antenna to a specific
bearing (or elevation).  FODTRACK (in it's original configuration) wants
to see 0-5VDC for 360 degrees az and 90 degrees el.  The mod Howard
suggested should work for you however.  In my case, I use adjustments to
set the voltage from the feedback pot to 0VDC at zero degrees and 5VDC at
360 (or 90) degrees.

Good luck.

73 de Jess - W4MVB