RE: Trakbox

Gerry,

I saw you note, but have not seen any answers.  First, I would use a regular
terminal program such as Hyperterm, which comes with Windows, to talk to the
TrakBox and see what it is doing.  It sounds as if it may have gotten into a
mode which WISP does not recognize, such as the Multi Track mode.  That
would give you all the "rotor error" messages, among other things.  If all
else fails, you can remove the jumper near the backup batter for the memory
for a couple of minute, and then reload the basic data.

Alan
WA4SCA

Freedom is not free.
It is bought at a high price.