From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Ian
Sent: 15 October 2003 03:15
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Calibrating rotators in fodtrack

Does anyone have any experience calibrating rotators with fodtrack? The
documentation with the program is pretty ambiguous. I've already tried
several times to calibrate my rotators without success. I'm not using a
Yaesu setup but a homebrew setup that generates 0 to 3.60V to determine the
antenna heading.

Tnx,
Ian, K8MM