RE: Sat Names for LoTW

Jim has a good idea, but let's see what happens...
The drop-down list for Satellite has the really long names...e.g.
"AMSAT-OSCAR 40"
But when you write the file, it comes up
<SAT_NAME:5>AO-40
argh....
So I guess you/someone will have to write a record for each satellite and
see what "really" comes out.

At 17:26 2003-10-14, James Kennedy wrote:
>stop the fighting,
>
>if you go to TQSL and Edit and existing file you will see SATELLITES Names
>you might have to EDIT each one in your log but it's a start.
>

>Jim
>W5SSG

Scott Townley NX7U
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di