From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Keith O'Brien
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 5:56 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Sat Names for LoTW

If SATELLITE NAME is required for LoTW, then what would be the correct entry
for RS-12/13 ? Is it RS-12 when that transponder was active, or RS-13 when
that was the case. How about RS-12/13,  is that the legitimate name LoTW
looking for. Same questions apply to RS-10/11.

Can't seem to locate a list of satellite names to use that are ADIF
acceptable.. Help..

N4ZQ