Re: How to get from airport to symposium?

On Tuesday, October 14, 2003, at 04:22  AM, Achim Vollhardt wrote:

> Hi all,
> as I'll arrive from the airport: are there any means of preferred
> transportation to the Marriott Hotel? Or is it walking distance?

There is a shuttle service that the airport hotels use.  Look for the
phones at the exit where you see the taxis.  The shuttle is free of
charge but you may have to wait 10 mins for it to arrive.

A taxi from the airport to the hotel will cost approx 7 dollars.
Walking isn't advised but is possible.

73

Barry Delong - VA3BJD
AGM 2003 Chairman