SO-41 during JOTA

I'm not sure who the control operators for SO-41 are but I would like to ask
if SO-41 could be activated over the USA during Jamboree On The Air, October
18 and 19, 2003.

With UO-14 out of action and SO-50 being difficult to work with an HT and
Arrow, it would be great if SO-41 could be on to help demonstrate satellite
communications.

If anyone knows where to route this message, please do so.  Thank you.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net / k5man@amsat.org