Wisp under Windows XP

Hi to the list,
i want to know if the Wisp works properly under Windows XP
or there is another version just for the Windows XP S.O.
I am asking this because i have passed to this S.O.
And it seems it does'nt work properly.
I am trying to set the sounds.
I setted the pre-pass sound but when the satellite comes up
No voice come out from the speakers.
I have setted in the menu also the path but get the same results.
I have also tried the file to see if it was corrupted but it works
perfectly.
Please can you suggest me something?
Please can you also tell me which are the satellites still active?
Tnx de Enzo IK8OZV.