N1HOQ QRV as KM1CC FN51 for JOTA

Greetings satellite ops,
     I will be QRV  from Coast Guard Beach in Eastham, Massachusetts, grid
FN51 on the weekend of October 18-19 for Jamboree On The Air, using the call
KM1CC. This is from the old Coast Guard Station, the same site as the Marconi
100th operation, roughly 5 miles south of Marconi Station. I will be
demonstating, discussing, and hopefully getting some scouts on the air via satellite. We
will be attempting contacts through SO-41, SO-50, FO-29. I hope to have some of
the scouts around Saturday night ( Sunday 0230 UTC ) for the AO-40 pass. I'll
likely give two QSOs per contact, one with KM1CC and one with N1HOQ/p, to
help out the Birthday Bash players. The HF and SAT operations are planned to
begin Saturday around 1200 UTC, and will end around 1800 UTC Sunday. We hope to
work you and other scouts and scout stations.

Thanks and 73 de Shawn, N1HOQ.