From: "kgshutt" <kgshutt@cox.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 20:54
Subject: [amsat-bb] Toshiba M57762 Power Module

Hello Everyone,

My 1.2 Ghz module for my FT-736 has apparently gone south.  Yaesu amateur
repair service reccomends relpacement of the Toshiba M57762 Power Module at
an estimated repair cost of $420.  Ouch!  I am considering replacing the
module myself.  Anyone have suggestions on a good source of these Toshiba
modules?

Regards,

Ken - K5GUU