Amsat Beacon + 20

Hi Gang,,looks like we have a scheduling problem with the Amsat meeting and
the squint changing rapidly. but we will give it a shot on Friday Oct.17 @
13:00 UTC At this date the squint looks good but we shall see what it looks
like at schedule time. As usual we will be up 20 khz or so from the
beacon(first clear freq) I will Tx on fixed freq,all checkins zero beat. For
any newcomers,the net operates round robin style with W7US as net control.
If the conditions turn out to be poor then a new time and date will be
anounced. 73 de Bill