AMSAT beacon+20 net

KX4Y will call the next session of the AMSAT net at 12:30z 13 October 2003
(Sunday morning 07:30).
Beacon+20, up 5 and 5 if that one is busy...

Sorry that I have to make it so early, but I need a pretty good elevation
to get by the trees in my yard.

All radio amateurs anywhere are welcome to participate...The format will be
round table...Common courtesy in a round table net is to limit one on ones to
perhaps a one word reply...You may wish to contact another member, and that is
certainly welcome...just join the queue and take him up ten or so if he is
agreeable....Late comers will not know their position in the queue so just hand
it off to net control, and he will keep all informed...

A nice round table conversation is the primary function of the net.....

I am looking forward to meet many AO-20 operators during the next net.

            73, Dieter kx4y@amsat.org

Dieter  K.  Schliemann         e-mail:    kx4y@amsat.org
Phone:  1.256.259.3900
Mobile: 1.256.599.0581