Trakbox

Recently I downloaded the demo version of SatPc 32. used this program to
run CAT on the 847 , and Wisp to run the rotor control through the
trakbox. Everything seemed ok until the other afternoon when I came into
the shack and noticed the screen was full of windows saying rotor
error.Now when the trakbox is turned on I get the trakbox window which
then changes to AO-16 then to UO-22 and freezes here.I use Satsked to
upload data to this unit, but unable to get to the menu. All that I get
is the info on UO-22.Dont know what I am missing, can anyone help me out

Gerry