Re: MFSK-16 on AO-40

MixW allows you to "lock" your transmit frequency and then snap your
receive frequency on a signal (so technically you can be full duplex) so
that seems to work.  The problem I've had on PSK-31 is the AFC isn't quick
enough to hold on to the PSK signal and requires constant adjustment.  This
probably isn't a problem if your transceiver is computer controlled, but if
you are manual like I am, you have to constantly click and adjust.

73,

Emily