PCsat NODIGI

at 1745z we commanded PCsat into NODIGI mode.

THis is because the XMITTER-ISOLATE relay has not pulled in.  SO we need
to send a sequence of commands to fix that.  Until we do, we had to turn
off users, because each transmission is now driving both transmitters and
causing us to consume twice our normal power.

Hopefully this will be fixed in the next 24 hours.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob
US Naval Academy Satellite Ground station.