Re[2]: 10 GHz uplink AO-40

Hi,

> there is a DL website that lists status of the different systems but its badly
> out of date....

no. its not badly out of date but it reflects the actual status instead. Nothing
has changed since the last update. That was when the S1 rx was tested and
was found to be ok. Sorry, I don't know exactly when it was without digging
deeper. I think it was somewhen last year.
www.amsat-dl.org/journal/adlj-p3d.htm

73,
 Reinhard
 DJ1KM