RE: satellite contacts

The only logging program that I know that is either
already supporing every feature that LOTW will have
for satellites or will soon is also the best one
I know and IT IS FREEWARE.

http://www.qsl.net/dxlab

Please read the instructions carefully.  Join the
dxlab reflector on yahoo.  It took me a month to
get everything exactly right with this and now I
would never go back.  The author, Dave Bernstein,
AA6YQ, was one of the early folks at Rational
Software which was bought out by IBM.  Dave is
pretty clearly doing this "for fun" but I have
never seen a person work so hard at a program in
my entire life.  The scope of the software is
amazing and his support of it is breathtaking.

One final LOTW issue:  In order to have all of
the features that LOTW is capable of doing,
ADIF 2.0, the six humped camel designed by
committee, needs to be finished.  Some patience
with all of this is required.  LOTW is a great
thing and logging programs are a great thing
but they are both still in the heavy growth
phase.  Logging is in the teenage years and
LOTW is a toddler.

Bob
N4HY