From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Jim Shank
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 3:13 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: LoTW satellite contacts

Hi Lee and AMSATers,
   My LOTW QSL's show one from you, 2002-11-16 15:12:00, so  I guess we
both  uploaded that one correctly.  One problem: my log shows that you
were  portable in EL97, but your LOTW entry shows the QSL from EL98.
Unfortunately, I think you have to have a separate certificate at lotw
for each location you work from. This means KO4MA (whom I have more
grids from than any other single station) is going to have a lot of them!

I am still surprised how few QSLs I have for sat contacts on lotw--I
would expect the sat guys to be on the forefront of this. In contrast, I
have many, many more lotw QSls from RTTY guys, they seem to be the REAL
computer literate guys! Take that as a challenge.

73's,
     Jim KD6NA