From: "K7XQ" <k7xq@elite.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 04:54
Subject: [amsat-bb] 10 GHz uplink AO-40

Just resubscribed to the amsat-bb due to my increased activity on AO-40.

Was wondering if anyone has tried to use the 10 GHz uplink on AO-40 and
what is
required to get there. I plan on using 1 watt into a 1.2 meter dish.

K7XQ   Jeff   Atwater, CA.
Grid: CM97qi
EME, Satellites, Meteor Scatter
JT-44, FSK441 ( WSJT ) , CW

144 MHz: 4 X 3 W.L. 800 Watts single 3CX800A7
Initials: 61

432 MHz: 2 X 9 W.L. 800 Watts 2 X 4CX400A7
Initials: 5

1296 MHz: 3.1 M Dish 150 Watts 2 X 2C39 water-cooled
Minimum dish elevation of 20 degrees :<
Please Note : I have a very late start in the activity because of the
fact I am on the west coast and have a
minimum dish elevation of 20 degrees. This is why I think I miss most of
the activity during the activity weekends.
Initials: 22

K7XQ Homepage: http://www.elite.net/~k7xq/k7xq.html