RTTY on AO-40

Just a note about RTTY.  I was reminded by one of our colleagues that RTTY
has two possible modes of operation - a full key down mode similar to CW,
and AFSK mode. When speaking of RTTY with respect to AO-40 please use the
AFSK mode (which is what the soundcard RTTY programs produce.

I was also asked to remind people that as with all modes on AO-40 please
reduce power to the minimum amount needed to make your contact.  It appears
to me to take about 1/2 the amount of power or less to make an error free
RTTY contact than to make a voice contact.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm
ARRL - AMSAT - MSARC - ARCA - Project OSCAR
http://www.projectoscar.net
http://www.emilyshouse.com/W0EEC
http://www.experthams.net/ao7