Re: Re: LoTW satellite contacts

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Shank" <shank@bu.edu>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 11:12 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: LoTW satellite contacts

> Hi Lee and AMSATers,
>    My LOTW QSL's show one from you, 2002-11-16 15:12:00, so  I guess we
> both  uploaded that one correctly.  One problem: my log shows that you
> were  portable in EL97, but your LOTW entry shows the QSL from EL98.
> Unfortunately, I think you have to have a separate certificate at lotw
> for each location you work from.

You're almost right Jim.  I noticed the same thing.  I went back and checked
and had the correct grid entered into the MY_GRIDSQUARE field which it seems
LoTW ignores.  The good news is that you can add locations to your existing
certificate using the Station/Add location option in TQSL as long as the
callsign is exactly the same.   The moral of which is that it pays to read
the FAQ https://www.arrl.org/lotw/faq#logsrovers

I'll try to have the entries corrected later tonight or tomorrow.

Still Learning,
Lee-KU4OS