Re: Re: Nova 2.1v Crashes. Possible bug?

At 08:28 AM 10/8/03 -0400, nx7u@arrl.net wrote:
>Vince and Mario,
>Yes I have the same problem as well!
>I run 2.1v on a Win95 laptop, and have observed the following:
>1. It only crashes when it's connected to the LAN/network...if it's
>running standalone, 2.1v will run forever.
>2. The jury is still out--but I downloaded the most recent 2.1v build from
>the NfW website about two weeks ago, and I haven't had the problem
>since.  Perhaps check that--I am running 2.1v build 68 dated 9/11/2003.

Very interesting.

I run it on a notebook connected to a LAN also and with SASI tracker on the
parallel port.  I just upgraded to 2.1V from 2.1R about 10 days ago though,
and the problem is occurring on the latest version.  Hadn't had any
problems before with it before the upgrade.

KB7ADL