From: owner-AMSAT-BB-digest@amsat.org
[mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB-digest@amsat.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 3:00 AM
To: amsat-bb-digest@amsat.org
Subject: AMSAT-BB-digest V2003 #422

AMSAT-BB-digest      Wednesday, October 8 2003      Volume 2003 : Number 422

In this issue:

    1: [amsat-bb] Tektronix 491 Spec. Anal.
    2: [amsat-bb] dishes
    3: [amsat-bb] satellite contacts
    4: [amsat-bb] VK9XW operation..
    5: [amsat-bb] rotas
    6: [amsat-bb] Nova 2.1v Crashes. Possible bug?
    7: [amsat-bb] for sale new in the BOX
    8: [amsat-bb] Programming question - dish angle
    9: [amsat-bb] Beacon+20 Net
    10: Re: [amsat-bb] Programming question - dish angle
    11: [amsat-bb] AO-07 CW beacon
    12: [amsat-bb] Important...VK9 info
    13: [amsat-bb] SatPC32 version 11.4 is released
    14: RE: [amsat-bb] Programming question - dish angle
    15: RE: [amsat-bb] Programming question - dish angle

Message: 1