satellite contacts

>Hi,
>For a satellite contact, does the PROP_MODE and the
>SAT_NAME  field have to be entered.
>
>My logging program (LOGWINDOW) does not write
>to the SAT_NAME field, and it does not support a
>PROP_MODE entry either (as far as I can tell).
>
>I need to know exactly what is needed so I can ask to
>get this fixed in a future release of LOGWINDOW.
>
>73,
>Gene Davies
>AA6NP

Gene,
    Type "lotw" into the google search at the AMSAT web page and you
will get to this:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/news/ans.html#06

Which explains how to get entries into lotw. My log program also didn't have the required fields, so I had to write a perl script to add them to the adif file.

73's,
     Jim KD6NA