MB signal-to-noise ratio evaluation

Hi everybody!

	In the process of setting my AO-40 downlink, I have a little dilemma: how to evaluate the signal-to noise ratio of the received beacon signal. Using the ao40 excel evaluation spreadsheet, the predicted value should be around 23 dB. AO40Rcv decoder gives me an aproximate value of 21 dB in the graphical display ( my evaluation ) and a value of 15 dB at best as the new SNR facility added in release 2.0.
	My question is: which one of the last values are correct?
	My setup:	- 90 cm no-name offset dish
			- 5.25 turn helix feed
			- AIDC3731, 1 dB NF, 37dB gain
			- IC706Mk2G as telemetry receiver ( will be replaced by an IC820 when antenna setup will be finished).
	My feeling is that somewhere, something in my setup is not working properly, but I don't know what. Any sugestions are welcome.

	73' de yo3gcf, Dragos

The information contained in this communication is confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. Orange Romania SA is neither liable for the proper,
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor any delay in its receipt.