Re: Re: Nova 2.1v Crashes. Possible bug?

Vince and Mario,
Yes I have the same problem as well!
I run 2.1v on a Win95 laptop, and have observed the following:
1. It only crashes when it's connected to the LAN/network...if it's running standalone, 2.1v will run forever.
2. The jury is still out--but I downloaded the most recent 2.1v build from the NfW website about two weeks ago, and I haven't had the problem since.  Perhaps check that--I am running 2.1v build 68 dated 9/11/2003.

> From: "Mario" <mani3000@tiscalinet.it>
> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:10:21 +0200
> To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
> Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Nova 2.1v Crashes. Possible bug?