Beacon+20 Net

Just a reminder!

Beacon+20 net will be called at 0730z on 9oct03.

The US and Canada will be looking at Europe with pretty good times for
their activity...who knows? maybe a new country or state for someone....

Remember the beacon+20 + or - qrm.  We've got tons of room. so we won't
argue with anyone that wants that frequency...N/C will maintain a fixed
xmit frequency.  Please zero beat him.  The N/C is NEVER off frequency!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....