Nova 2.1v Crashes. Possible bug?

Hi all,
I'm going to send and email to tech support if the list doesn't have the
answer.

My Nova 2.1v crashes from time to time.   A box will come up during
tracking saying "Invalid parameter" and you can click "ok" to close it, but
right a way about 50 of the box's pop up and then Windows 98 closes down
the program.  When/after this happens I notice that map is gone from the
view but the SSP, footprint, and ground track are still showing.   I need
to reboot the computer in order to get Nova to run again after the
error.  The view this is happening on is a rectangular map with four
satellites being tracked.

Also,  I can't seem to manual update keps from disk anymore.

TNX 73 de KB7ADL