Re: WX Proofing Contacts

Hello Tom,

I made up a twisted pair of stranded teflon insulated wire and soldered
onto the polarity switch board.
I then tye wrap the twisted pair to the LMR400 UF dangling behind the
antenna.
At the mast I go to my homebrew polarity control box.
Teflon insulated wire holds up very well outside, the UV will damage PVC
insulation.

Stan, WA1ECF