WX Proofing Contacts

I was just up the tower surveying what needed to be done in preparation for
winter; that will be my project next weekend.  I noticed the power
connectors (RCA metal shell) for switching the polarity relays on my HyGain
satellite antennas are severly degraded.  Any suggestions out there on a
better way to connect and weather proof the power lead to the relay
enclosures?

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5