PCSAT is Working Again!

Hi Bob....

I know things must be crazy at your end with projects and the Hurricane
damage, however, as you look at PCSAT telemetry, are their any indications why she
seems to be operating in a more "normal" manner during this last period of
100% sunlight and the subsequent transition into 50% day/night we are seeing now?

It almost seems as though the solar panels you suspected as not charging had
unexpectedly started working again...

Just interested...

Thanks

Roger