Attention "YACER" Users

A bug has been found and fixed in the program "ConvKeps" within the
YACER Suite of programs. The bug only affected the generating of keps
for the IPS/ATARI system.
If you would like the revised version of ConvKeps (Version V1.5e) please
send me an e-mail and I'll send it to you by return e-mail.
The complete "YACER" Distribution Package is being updated with this new
version of ConvKeps and will be available on the AMSAT & AMSAT-DL sites
in a few days. When the site is updated, I'll so advise on the -bb.
Sorry for any inconvenience this problem may have caused you. With the
seasonal change now starting, you can have fun tracking the daily
changes in AO-40 Alat/Alon.. Join the fun.
Regards,
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM